WHO WILL TAKE OVER
Every country, every nation have own treasures
Not only the treasures hidden in vaults of the banks, and castles, but the national treasures in the form of brands and companies
Unfortunately, many government members and world leaders forgot that HUMANS ARE THE TRUE TREASURE same as they forgot that the companies and businesses count to the national treasures as well.
Because of that, they let the invisible thread destroy not only the Economy but Lifes and all national treasures.
We lose much more than just money
There is only one question.
Who will take the fallen businesses and falling business ower?
If you look around you may found the answer.
CHINA is ready to help
It was ready all the time but especially the last two decades are preparing to help the world to get out of global crises.
- global addiction on low price, low-quality products
- recycling crises
- covid crises
- human right violation
- intellectual property rights violation
CHINA IS READY
China has many factories. China has many workers and many are working for free. There is no limit set to the 3rd (4th) biggest country in the world. Everything is possible.
China is home to 1.93 Billion people
People who do what government says, follow the instructions delivered by the head of the state and the party who rule it for so long time already, directing it into prosperity, global prosperity.
- If companies shut down, not able to pay the bills, China investors and new owners will help and take over
- If supplies short, China investors and new suppliers will help and take over
- If the human right is broken, China will deliver armed forces and equipment for control
- If a shortage of money for infrastructure, power generation, and distribution and for government investments, China banks will help
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM in DAVOS gives the word to Politicians, World Leaders, Presidents, and many rich people to advise the poor ones on what to do in the lockdown times.
Virtual event delivered Virtual solutions
Perfect images for a Perfect world
with one only imperfection
HUMANs just resists the virtualization and digitalization of their bodies
But I am sure
CHINA WILL HELP
Michael Rada, HUMAN