Deciding to create the wasteless world I started six years ago.
After delivering the first results I decided to share them for the companies I helped say, it is a big change. With this, I have learned that not just the result, but the ability to share is important.
One of my tasks is to watch the world and look for new interesting technologies and possibilities which can help to reach my target sooner. So I learned about Greta Thunberg, shortly after her first silent strike on the stairs.
I try to contact Greta Thunberg directly, but never get a reply, so I decided to communicate with her through open letters addressed to her so as to her Haters.
Today I have watched her appearance in the EllenShow
Watched her meeting Arnold
Followed the climate strikes and her speeches including the one on the COP in Katowice
or in New York
and ask me what changed in almost a year she started her strike?
- millions of people strike for climate change
- millions of dollars have been put in the promotion and antipromotion
- hundred thousands of pages have been printed with slogans
- ten thousands of pages printed in promises
- plans have been made, statements signed, new green economy seeded and many put their hands together to claps and cheer
but there is something I miss more and more, the true positive, touchable and feelable change. In fact, it seems that under the cloak of invisibility much bigger damage happens
- AMAZON FOREST BURNING AND CUT DOWN IN BIGGEST SPEED
- THE FORREST AND GROUND ON SIBERIA BURNED DOWN
- THE ICE MELTING WITH SPEEDS NEVER EXPECTED NOT ONLY ON POLES BUT IN MOUNTAINS
- INDONESIA FACES HIGHEST POLLUTION EVER MEASURED
- CRUDE OIL SPILLS BECOME STANDARDS
All this happening at the same time. In the time which means for me 7 working days a week, loading of trucks with products which will not become a waste, writing about, holding speeches which I know change the minds and action of everyone who listens.
When Greta Thunberg sits for the first time on the stairs to protest against climate change, I was 47. When I started to change the world with the work of my hands and knowledge generated in more than a quarter of a century I was 42. I will never be younger, but Greta will be older and I know, it will not be me, who will pick up the fruits of my work, but Greta, Amy and many much younger than me and it is fine.
I will not ask others to change the world for my better future, I ask them to change the world with me for the future of all, our hands and minds have to do more than clasps and hold the banners above our heads.