The following article delivers wording for the integration of waste and wasting prevention in the legal framework. It is applicable on the level of company or corporate policy as well as national and international bodies and policies.
WASTE PREVENTION POLICY
- Nothing that can be USED or UTILIZED AGAIN must become waste
- Everything must be considered PRIMARILY as PRE-WASTE EXISTING RESOURCE (part of the On-The-Ground-Mines) and remain in the system
- The secondary use or utilization is not limited to the primary function of the product or material and can be executed by everyone respecting regulations and safety conditions.
- Collecting, sorting, balling, transportation, and trade are not considered secondary utilization.
- If not utilized at the original location, must be offered to others before being wasted
- There is no waste if we do not waste
DEFINITION OF WASTING
- WASTING is the process in which a product or material of any kind, form, and volume become waste (see waste legislation for the definition of waste)
- WASTING is a system failure and must be prevented first without any limitation or legal restrictions
- WASTING is not a feature of a product or material, but the result of human behavior
- SINGLE-USE represents one of the most applied forms of wasting
The waste prevention policy can be seamlessly integrated into the existing policies. It is recommended not to limit the integration to WASTE LEGISLATION but to be incorporated in the major body because of its positive impact on the economy so as on the environment.
The definition of WASTE PREVENTION and WASTING serves the common understanding and should be part of general knowledge and taught in schools, becoming part of the education system on all levels.
It is important to understand that the WASTE and WASTING PREVENTION are applicable not only on the PHYSICAL WASTE (TRASH) but on SOCIAL WASTE, URBAN WASTE, and PROCESS WASTE which together strongly damage the global so as local ecosystem.
It took me eight years to come with the definition thus the fact that from the very beginning I did implement the same in real-life projects in factories and businesses so as in the creation and maintenance of the global INDUSTRY 5.0 AMBASSADORS NETWORK. I know how simple words can serve the very opposite purpose than originally intended to do. This is why I need so much time to deliver just ten simple sentences
I do strongly believe that the eight years of implementing the systematic waste prevention principles in businesses, companies, and lives of people so as the number of discussions and talks helped me to deliver the message right to make it hard for someone to screw in and serve another meaning using the same name.
I hope these TEN LINES will be the starting point for the change of direction from GLOBAL LANDFILL to WASTELESS WORLD but do not forget, these are just words and sentences the true change starts in your hands and minds.
Have a nice day free of waste and wasting in all its forms and stay safe
Michael Rada, HUMAN