THE VALUE OF CHANGE
There are almost 800 chapters in THE WASTELESS WORLD STORY and exactly eight-time I have used the word VALUE in the name of the article, but never did I try to express the value of the change.
The reason may be simpler than you thought, it is the different meaning which the word VALUE has for me personally. Value is not money for me. Value is not the number of cars, houses, employees, factories, planes. Value in my eyes is not connected to the rank of company structure or title on my business card or badge standing on my desk in front of my place.
The value I valuate can not be express in any of the standard ways, can not be exchanged for money, just because somebody would like to pay the price, and maybe because of that it is so difficult for investors, banks, and other sources of money to say if my work has a value in which it is worth to invest.
Because of that, I have decided to write this article and express the value of my work and INDUSTRY 5.0 so as to systematic waste prevention in a way they will understand. Turn the true value into ZEROS and ONES which express for the rich ones the reason to do or to skip.
So here we go
- 2013.03 start of the activity
- 2014 start of the company
- 2015 start of INDUSTRY 5.0
- 2017 published definition of INDUSTRY 5.0
- 2019 estimated global savings 475.000.000.000.000 USD annually
- 2020 more than 1.000.000 tons of products prevented from landfill
- 2020.10 start of operation in India
These results have been delivered by one man and one company providing support to clients and partners.
Numbers of the past are important but even more interesting for the money makers are the numbers which are expected to come, here are a few of them.
- 2021 INDUSTRY 5.0 operation starts in all major economies
- 2021 ON-THE-GROUND-MINES would be accepted as RENEWABLES
- 2022 INDUSTRY 5.0 will be acknowledget by international bodies
- 2023 the volumes of generated savings would be above 1.000.000.000.000.000 USD
WASTE INDUSTRY is the third most profitable industry in the world. It builds up the positions in decades and if it does not change, it will face sharp decline of profits due to systematic waste prevention in form of INDUSTRY 5.0. The decision makers, investors and owners who did not believe that preventing waste happen is possible see they have been wrong.
INDUSTRY 5.0 is not revolution that can be ended by the start of the next revolution or by money paid to put the guns down. From the very beginning it was build and created as EVOLUTION. Evolution delivering new environment to all segments of human life and to all industries. INDUSTRY 5.0 change the principles and mindest from WASTEFUL to WASTELESS and it help all to live meaningful lifes.
The value of change expressed in numbers represent financial volume higher than the fortune of the richest in the world in which 2% of people have more money that the remaining 98% together.
It changes the disbalance giving the economy new shape
Every one can join, support, build and profit from own work as soon as he, she or it respect the principles and follow same aim that is to BUILD WASTELESS WORLD.
I choose my way, it is your turn to decide which way you prefer to go