THE POWER OF TOUCH

The last day of January 2022 means that the “17” challenge finished the first lap, 16 more remain. There is no possibility to start again or move the end date as many, especially in politics love to do again and again and again.

99% of people living on the planets are not politicians

98% has to share less money and fortune than owned by the remaining 2%

100% can deliver change, the only criterium which is needed is the WILL TO CHANGE.

This map visualizes the coverage of the INDUSTRY 5.0 AMBASSADORS network on January 1, 2022. The ambassadors deliver the local access to the tools of systematic waste prevention so as to the “17” project to 84,6% of the global HUMAN population.

Every week new CORE TASKs are being introduced and shared with people who decided to join the challenge. These core tasks serve the delivery of palpable results and are “easy” to fulfill and realize.

The entire project is being realized in the CORE TASK MANAGEMENT system in which the TIME OF TACT helps the adoption of the system and permanent implementation of the changed mindset.

Every week following happen

  • MONDAY new CORE TASKS announced
  • WEDNESDAY CORE TASK follow up or new CORE TASK assigned
  • FRIDAY CORE TASK evaluation

The true power of the TOUCH helps all to remember so as to share because if you can touch the result, you can much easier understand why and what is happening.

Tomorrow starts the second month of the “17” challenge. This means that 16 more months remain to achieve the result, which is the GLOBAL RECOVERY of SOCIETY, ECONOMY, INDUSTRIES, and ECOSYSTEM.

You may ask what is the next CORE TASK today, and you have not realized those assigned to you before. WHY?

The reason is the “SINGLE-USE” approach, the society and economy teaches us that “ONLY NEW IS GOOD” and even if we face repeating tasks we expect new results.

CORE TASK MANAGEMENT is not a single-use activity. The CORE TASKS are here to become part of our life and action. They must become part of our day, of our action of all we do, we just apply the system in bigger and biger scale learning that the application possibility is unlimited and the result same — LESS WASTE.

CORE TASK MANAGEMENT (CTM) must become part of your action, must become natural like breathing.

CORE TASK today, repeat all core tasks you have learned and apply them with different material, products, solutions.

the main CORE TASK is to change and transform your mind to make it agile and adaptable to all changes and this is what you have to do, to become the ROLE MODEL and LEADER on WASTELESS WORLD FOR ALL.

Have a nice time free of waste and wasting in all its forms and stay safe

Michael Rada, HUMAN

--

--

--

I am HUMAN. This is the only title you can find after 30 years in business on my business card. Since 2013 I build wasteless world. I am founder of INDUSTRY 5.0

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Why Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today? Well, I’ll Tell You.

Date counter on a watch indicates Sunday the 20th.

8 Essential Tips on Managing a Full-Time Job and a Side-Hustle

Inertia — The biggest threat to progress

2019 Year in Review

Bye, 2019

A Review of Working from the Bathtub.

3 Simple Ways to Skyrocket Your Productivity

Eat the Frog with a Pomodoro!

10 Simple Things To Do Every Morning That Will Make Your Day Before You Start It

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Michael Rada

Michael Rada

I am HUMAN. This is the only title you can find after 30 years in business on my business card. Since 2013 I build wasteless world. I am founder of INDUSTRY 5.0

More from Medium

The Hyperloop Explained: Re-inventing How We Travel In The 21st Century Using Magnetic Levitation &…

What cereal and ZIBs have in common

A breakdown of the costs in a lithium-ion battery.

Better Late Than Never

The Secret of the Long Life of a Good Holobiont