We share. From a very early age, we are taught to share, to be nice to the others. We should share our seat, we should share our sweets, we should share our voice and music.

We develop an aversion for sharing

Hate sharing.

MINE become the leader, not OURS

We do not like to share what's ours, but we happily accept what others share.

Many politicians, economists, and advisors spoke about the SHARED ECONOMY ISSUES, mentioning that one of the problems is the fast-spreading of the sharing mindset. Many are ready to share and this is the problem.

The issue is not SHARING

The issue is the ECONOMY

ECONOMY is the biggest problem of the sharing economy. The fact that people and companies discovered it is not needed to invest in new, to get something in return, instead of that the utilization of existing can be much more efficient and cost-effective.

The return of investment without the investment will be every time shorter

The ROI has to be redefined

Within the INDUSTRIAL UPCYCLING, we have already launched two very special forms and names of ROI


In the first case, you do not have to invest to get the profit or return

In the second, it was already invested a long time ago, we just forgot about

On many, if not on all, forms of shared economy we can apply the REVERSE ROI principles. We have for a long time something which we purchased a long time ago and owe and we start to share this “property” or “item” with others.

Additionally, we don´t do it for free, but we charge some amount and because this money is not our main income, and the amounts are not large, it is free of taxes.

In one of my favorite book is stated that only this human being who share without asking for reward is the one who shares from heart and soul.

I am in the age or stage in which sharing is understood once again as normal. This is why I do share. At the same time, I have learned that “free sharing” is wrong for if somebody receives anything for free he or she has no ability to understand or recognize the true value. Which means sharing for money is fine and right. The issue of shared economy is not in the payment itself, but in the fact that somebody (once again) put himself in the middle and above the one who provides help, and the one who receives the help and says without us you would not be able to do so and this is a lie, economical lie established for own profit only. For the profit of value less part of the chain.

It is not the sharing, but the economy behind which damages the sharing economy.

Working on life after the pandemic, I have the discussion with my 97 years old GrandDad, he was for 65 years a teacher, we discuss many topics and one of them was can the economics work without MONEY?

My Granddad was born 5 years after first world war, he survived the second world war, so as 40 years of the communist regime. He saw the value of money come and go with the regime. He saw how money changed people, build and destroy careers and lives. He was never rich. He never hunts for fortune, the only what he was looking for was the knowledge and sharing the knowledge with others. He loved it when students start to love the language, he loved it when people get better than him.

He loved his wife, my Grandmother, wich past away nine years already after more than 60 years of marriage.

He is a man with a great wide knowledge of many topics and he was able to collect it without the internet, mobile phone, data transfers.

All of this makes our discussions so interesting.

During our meeting yesterday, first in the time of quarantine, we discussed among other topics if it would be possible to establish a sharing economy environment without money.

His opinion is that without money it would be almost impossible. At the same time, he remembered that many times, not the money, but bread or water, or a blanket saved the life.

For at least a century money has been glorified, so as the economy

For the last thirty years more than ever

2% of the global population own more money and fortune that the remaining 98%. But except for money, the 2% do not have anything. They will not survive if not covered by the army of servants and helpers. This is the output of the modern age economy — DISBALANCE, extreme disbalance.

It is not the DOOM CLOCK, but the disbalance which is the true danger to HUMANS, HUMANITY so as NATURE.

Let us learn from the mistakes of the past not to repeat them again.



I am HUMAN. This is the only title you can find after 30 years in business on my business card. Since 2013 I build wasteless world. I am founder of INDUSTRY 5.0

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Michael Rada

I am HUMAN. This is the only title you can find after 30 years in business on my business card. Since 2013 I build wasteless world. I am founder of INDUSTRY 5.0